10.7.11

Daily Comic 243: OCD


I know that these horribly apologetic 'I can't draw today' pages are a fairly semi-regular thing by now but the sheer frustration I felt in attempting to do a page today made me truly wonder about the benefits of doing this comic daily, both for myself and however many of you read this stuff.
As I mention on today's page, it's become an almost OCD type compulsion: I have to do these strips each day, every day. I don't know what exactly I'm trying to prove, especially seeing as I was only planning on doing this for a month or so once I started back in November of last year.
What worries me is that if I decided to do these pages every, say, two days or so, then I would use that as an excuse to slack off and I would end up creating excuses for myself to skip a day here and there, only for things to get to a point where I would just give up on the comic altogether.

Sorry for the long rant but I just felt I had to put all that out there.

1 comment:

Midwest City Solar Panels said...

Hi thanks for postiing this