16.2.10

Like father, like son...?

All quiet on the Western front, eh?

Sorry about that. To make up for my lack of drawing-type-goodness in the past week I'm giving you lot the inks I did for a pinup involving two characters from my (along with a certain Mr. Hendrick) current comic project "Rodney Tentakle."

Behold!



The kid in the picture is obviously the rambunctious Rodney, but who is that multi-tentaKled (*ahem*) fellow? Well...look at the comic's title, then look at the image, put two and two together and if you have half a brain, you'll have your answer. Answers on a SAE to the usual address please.

Then again, you could always just look at this blog entry's title and have your answer straight away. Yep.

So, why is he all tentacley? Why does he look like the ever-so-slightly sinister sort? Well, you're just going to have to wait to read the comic now, won't you?

3 comments:

Kevin Mc Namara said...

oh ho tantackle yes you were talking male reproductive glands thank god!

alex fine illustration said...

Nice ink work. Good clean lines.

Anonymous said...

good morning friends. I'm really into shoes and I was searching for that singular make. The prices for the shoes were about 250 dollars everwhere. But completely I set this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?