14.8.09

Another Blackstar Page

So, got most of the pencils done for another page of Blackstar today. I must admit that this page was quite difficult to figure out but once I got some niggles sorted out in thumb sketches it was plain sailing. Also, you'll notice that I've posted an updated version of page 4, I made an absolute disaster in trying to ink the original panel 1 (which wasn't that well drawn to begin with). I decided that redoing the panel was better than causing myself more frustration -- I'm sure you'll agree that it melds much better than the original version did.

Also, I finally got my business cards today. Unfortunately, I forgot to add a link to this very blog on the bloody thing so I now have to hand-write those details on the back of every card. All 250 of them.

Oh well. We make mistakes so we can learn.

No comments: